4/6/20 EMAIL Update for all 19-20 MKS Families
Dear MKS Families & Students,
Please watch this < 4 min. video for an UPDATE – https://youtu.be/cJEOBxCzPQc
- BAND – We hope that everyone is doing well with practicing dances and starting the April lessons on BAND. We miss being with you in the studio but are thankful for this opportunity to stay connected. Please let us know if we can help in any way! (We will also be adding content throughout April.)
- EMAIL ISSUE – We are working through trying to find a solution for emails not coming through to us from MKS families. I am very sorry for any missed messages in response to the April tuition email. We are responding to every email that we receive, so if you do not get a response from us, please call us at 636-978-3321. We want to be sure that we are communicating with everyone and can help all of our families.
- DANCE CONCERT – We are still working toward a Dance Concert performance – in costume! – of some sort for all of our students. We will keep you posted as time goes on. (There will be no refunds or returns for costumes at this time.)
- NO DROPS – We are also not accepting any drops/withdrawals in April. (We will keep you posted on options for May later in April.)
- THANK YOU – Thank you for all the ways you are able to support the MKS Students, Families, and Staff at this time – whether through tuition (full & partial), prayers, and encouragement. We can only continue to shine God’s light into our community with your help and support.
COVID-19 PAGE ON OUR WEBSITE
Also, we have created a COVID-19 Messages & News page on our website, so you have one spot to check in on the latest emails, facebook posts and other messages that we are sending out to our families. Visit here – https://mykingstudio.com/covid-19/
We are praying for everyone and send our love! Please let us know if we can help in any way!
Michelle Revelle & the MKS Staff